“the more i know you the more i distort you” 48”x60” oil on canvas
“Jungle Moon” - oil on canvas
My niece Abbey, hanging out in the studio and painting whimsically with me on top of an old painting, to finish it up.
check out the interview I recently did with ArtSync here http://vimeo.com/62258938
10 things I stand by and adore
from left to right:
1. pineapple oolong tea from David’s Tea - I have many many David’s teas, so it was hard to choose just one, but right now this is my spring crush.
2. old Holland - brilliant yellow reddish … I don’t know if I need to go any further than saying old Holland to produce a drool
3. origins vitazing SPF 15 - great SPF for everyday with a little extra skin smoothing stuff in it.
4. fav necklace: I combined pieces of other jewellery to make this one meaningful “lucky charm” necklace.
5. bioderma - antoderm pp baume, great for face and body moisture
6. this brush is my best friend, his little tip and long hairs are great for painting fly aways, lashes etc. ugh, such perfection.
7. Redcurrant and creme - perfume by Jo Malone - I can’t explain how fantastic it is, you just have to smell it - I am also pissed its only a limited edition scent.
8. my iPod - ♥’s all around. keeps me connected to the outside world while in art mode - and keeps the tunes flowing while painting
9. Volcano candle from Capri blue. - keeps me in good spirits while painting in the studio.
10. my ray bans - keeping the sun off my peepers, and preventing cataracts
I invite you to share a photo of 10 things you stand by and adore :) and hashtag #tenthingslove
forgot my #11 thing - i’ll add it to the end - book: Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
Deep blue sea - 48”x60” oil on canvas
“Shift” 66”x60” oil on canvas
“Sway” 50”x50” oil on canvas
“pyramid power” 50”x56” - oil on canvas
“Rainbow” 40”x42” - oil on canvas